Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wandering around aimlessly. . .

It boggles my mind. I thought I might never get to 70. Too many alts spread over too many servers. I figured the Pvp would eventually get to me and I would go back to my Alliance PvE characters. It looks like I may have been wrong.

Unless something unforeseen happens, I should ding 70 this weekend.

I figured it would be a momentous achievement. Again I may have been wrong.

I don't know what to do. Do I try to get an uncrushable tanking set knowing in two weeks it will be obsolete? Do I grind dailies for gold? Do I try to level trade skills? Do I level my alts? I've currently got 4 alts I actually play: 69 Blood Elf Pally, 62 Orc Warrior, 40 something Blood Elf Warlock, and a 30 something Blood Elf Mage. I have a spot for a Deathknight saved, and I'm pretty excited to play one, although he'll probably look pretty similar to my Warrior.

So what do I do?

No comments: