Saturday, May 30, 2009

Computer probs. . .WTF!?!?!?

So my main computer is almost completely inoperable. It won't even stay up without freezing for long enough to back up my data. The ironic thing is I JUST found a reasonably priced graphics card which should allow me to run wow at a reasonable stable rate without it locking up the system or dying. (Nvidia geforce 9500GT if you're curious. Microcenter has them on sale for $35 after $20 mail in rebate).

I had every intention of getting some gear and potentially even being able to tank the big boy instances. Apparently my computer has other ideas and I remain Jr Pally tank. . .

2 comments:

LarĂ­sa said...

Oh what a shame. I can feel with you. My computer isn't like dead, but I suffer badly from lag and it has increased lately, with horrible spikes at vent and dc:s... I really have to get a new pc, but I'm sort of afraid to tell my family since it works well enough for their needs... Sigh. It kills the joy of playing WoW.

I hope you can sort it out. Having pc problems resembles to having toothache.

Ruhtra said...

Wondered where you have been. Hang in there buddy, it's not you, but the system is plotting against you.

:P