Thursday, January 8, 2009

Why should I play this class?

So I decided to do something a little different in the upcoming few days, something called "why should I play this class?" I'm going to go over relative strengths and weaknesses of the various classes/specs in Wow, in general. Some classes I have personal experience playing every spec and have multiple mid-level alts (Paladin, Warlock), and some I will have to rely on research and input from other sources (Rogue, Shaman). This information is designed for someone who is either trying to decide which class to play for the first time, or someone thinking about rolling an alt and not sure what to go with.

It is not an in depth thoerycrafting discussion of which class fill raid spots best or how to play each class. I am not really a raider, nor would I even begin to feel qualified to discuss that. I also am not going to go into profession discussions with the classes. Although I do spend a large amount of time planning, researching, and gathering for crafting, how and what you pick as professions is very much a matter of personal preferrence.

No comments: