Monday, September 8, 2008

Here I am. . .I wish I had a weapon!!!

So here I am. . .blogging. . .about World of warcraft. I don't really have much of a point really. I enjoy reading quite a few of the many warcraft blogs around, figured I'd add my own to the list. I'll save a post on why I chose that name for #2.

My Wow habits are all over the place. I don't raid or have any intention to raid. I don't Pvp. I just like making alts and crafting. Not that I'm exceptionally talented at either. What I lack in talent, I'm sure I make up for in volume. 28 alts across 3 servers (Azuremyst(alliance), Daggerspine(horde) and Dentarg(alliance) yeah, its bad). I have leveled every class in the game to at least level 40 (except priest), most of them on both factions. I also have not a single 70 (this is the part where I hang my virtual head in shame).

In real life I work for a financial services firm where I read Wow blogs all day and occasionally pretend to talk to people about their retirement accounts. I play hockey recreationally (goalie in ice, defenseman in inline). I am engaged, no she doesnt play Wow. To be honest, I don't think she thinks too highly of ME playing, but I don't interrupt her wedding shows and reality TV, she lets me play Wow.

Once I figure out how to work this thing, I may even post the blogs I read when I should be working. . .

1 comment:

LarĂ­sa said...

Hi there and welcome to the Blogosphere! I'm a huge fan of gnomes (as you probably know) so I hope there's some love for gnomes in your pick of blog name. (I love gnome warriors! There are way too few of them).

Thank's for the love link on your roll. I just wanted to point out that for some reason it doesn't work to just link to my blog address. If you change the link to my feedburner address,

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ThePinkPigtailInn

it will work properly and my latest post will show.

Thanks again and good luck with your blogging!